How to Apply
III. How To Apply
- Must provide proof of fitting 50 cases. A minimum of 40 must be orthoK-overnight or day wear but the remainder may be interesting myopia control cases.
- Must have been an IOAMC member for the last 2 continuous years
- Must have attended one IAOMC section meeting within the last 3 years
- Must have attended Ortho-K Bootcamp
- Must own and use a topographer
- If candidates employ trial or empirical fitting, must be able to perform ortho-K with a minimum of 2 different ortho-K companies
- If the candidate is a member of the IAOMC-Asia, they must hold the rank of SIAOA (senior member of the IAOAMC-Asia) before they may apply to take the FIAOMC test.
If you meet the above mandatory prerequisites, submit your application and case #1 abstract to your section fellowship chair.
- Application: Download the Application Here
- Case #1 Abstract Sample: View
- Case #2 Abstract Sample: View
- Letter of Intent
Send completed forms to:
|AAOMC||Jonathan Skoner & Sherman Tungfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eurok||Jaume Pauné & Juan Bolívaremail@example.com|
|IAOA||Xiao Michelle Yangfirstname.lastname@example.org|